English for Specific Purposes (ESP) is a field derived from teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL) and English as a Second Language (ESL). It relates to specific fields within English such as engineering English, scientific English and business English, or English for medical practitioners.
Please find attached ESP Vocabulary PDF books:
- Vocabulary for Media Media
- Vocabulary for History and Geography History & Geography
- Vocabulary for Science and Technology Science & Technology
- Vocabulary for Music and Art Music, Art & Literature
- Vocabulary for Workplace and Careers Workplace & Careers